Prevent - Notice, Check and Share - Hambleton Event
Come and hear from the North Yorkshire Police Prevent Team, North Yorkshire’s Channel Panel Chair and the Safer Hambleton Hub about the “Notice, Check and Share” process that underpins our Prevent Duty.
The Hambleton Event will take place on: 1st August 2017, 10am-1pm - Evolution Centre, Northallerton.
Notice, Check and Share is an subconscious process that we all use to deal with any concern and enables us to make informed decisions of what needs to be done. This local workshop builds on the success of the 'Making the Link' conferences which has raised the profile of Prevent and identifying those who may be vulnerable to extremism.
The workshop offers the opportunity for professionals working in the Hambleton area to understand and engage with the 'Notice Check & Share' process; highlighting key stages of involvement via case studies, whilst also promoting the integral work of the Safer Hambleton Hub.
Attendees should have completed one of the online courses detailed below and/or the Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP).
• Increase confidence within the workforce on the Notice/Check/Share process (Prevent/Channel/Safeguarding)
• Raise awareness of the referral process for community intelligence and safeguarding concerns
• Promote the role and function of the Safer Hambleton Hub
• Improve the intelligence sharing between partners and provide a local solution
Who Should attend?
- All members of the Safer Hambleton Hub’s Prevent Practitioners Group
- Team Leaders/senior managers within public service working in the Hambleton area
- Any other professional working in Hambleton with a Safeguarding role/remit
To book your place email: Tracey.Horseman@hambleton.gov.uk with the following details: name, role, organisation, phone and email