To contact the NYSCP Business Unit please use the following emails:
- General Enquiries – email@example.com – NYSCP is not the appropriate team to contact if you have a safeguarding concern about a child – click here to view the worried about a child page.
- Child Death Review Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multi Agency Child Exploitation (MACE) Enquiries – email@example.com
Get in touch
NYSCP is not the appropriate team to contact if you have a safeguarding concern about a child. If are worried about a child or young person and need to speak to somebody in relation to their safety and wellbeing, please click here to view the Worried About a Child page.
If you have a query, comment, or would like to raise an issue about the work North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Partnership does, simply complete our contact form here, and a member of the team will get back to you.
Alternatively to make contact via post, email, phone, Twitter or Instagram please click below on the appropriate drop down menu:
For all matters relating to safeguarding adults in North Yorkshire please visit North Yorkshire Safeguarding Adults Board.
Child Death Overview Panel
Notification of a child death should be made using the online Child Death Notification from which can be accessed here.
To speak directly regarding the Child Death Review process in North Yorkshire, contact Ali Firby on:
- Phone: 01609 797167 (Child Death Review only)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org