Since the launch of the North Yorkshire Early Help Strategy in May 2019, there have been a number of developments which have taken place throughout the summer.
The events will update partners on the developments of Early Help in North Yorkshire and feature keynote talks, case studies and insights on:
- The importance of Early Help, as illustrated in the Early Help Strategy and an overview of how a number of organisations have embraced this new approach for North Yorkshire
- How the Ladder of Intervention links with the Early Help Strategy and how working together can effectively improve outcomes for children and families
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and how these effect child development and continue to shape our working practice
- How strength based practice improves outcomes for children and families by providing an introduction to the Strength In Relationships’ Practice Model
The Value of Effective Early Help Events will be held on:
- Tue 22nd October: Golden Lion, Northallerton
- Wed 23rd October: Cairn Hotel, Harrogate
- Thu 24th October: Downe Arms Hotel, Scarborough
- Tue 5th November: The Regen Centre, Riccall
- Wed 6th November: Rendezvous Hotel, Skipton
Each event is running 9.30am – 12.30pm, with refreshments (tea & coffee) being available on arrival from 9am.
- Early Help East (Scarborough, Whitby, Ryedale): 01609 534852
- Early Help West (Harrogate, Craven, Knaresborough, Ripon): 01609 534842
- Early Help Central (Hambleton, Richmondshire, Selby): 01609 534829