The webinar will cover the following areas:
- Launch of the framework for decision-making: Threshold guide
- Re-visiting the NYSCP Early Help Strategy
- What does a good referral look like?
- The Local Protocol – What happens when a case comes into the statutory services?
- Launch of the Solihull Parenting Programme
These webinars are aimed at anyone who works or volunteers with children, young people and families in North Yorkshire. To book your place click on one of the slots below:
09 June 2021 16:00 to 17:30 >LINK TO BOOK HERE<
10 June 2021 09:00 to 10:30 >LINK TO BOOK HERE<
10 June 2021 12:00 to 13:30 >LINK TO BOOK HERE<
We appreciate the times of these webinars may not suit everyone’s working day, we will be recording the webinar and sharing this via our E-bulletin. If you would like to receive updates sign up to our E-bulletin here